Friday, September 11, 2009

Flip Friday

OK, so I was going to show you a video starring myself and a llama.

But, after not having Zoe videos lately, I thought I shouldn't hog the camera time for myself.

Zoe really deserves the Spotlight, after all.

Me? I'm only human. And really, well, what more can I say on that subject?

On to the videos, then.

We'll save Miss Zoe's for last and start with one of Miss Lilly. We've been trying to catch her "kitten pounce" as we call it on film for some time now. We finally got it!

The Kitten Pounce from marcy hall on Vimeo.



In the credits of Kitten Pounce: The Movie, you probably saw the shout out to someone called Green Marble Poodle. Green Marble Poodle is a family heirloom of the Blisschick's, and I think he deserves to have fame outside of the house. Therefore:

Green Marble Poodle from marcy hall on Vimeo.



And finally, what you come here for. A little bit o' Rabbit:

Zoe and Her Salad from marcy hall on Vimeo.



Tune in next week for.... well.... probably more Rabbit.

Isn't that what matters in this life?

Have a great weekend!!

4 comments:

LMA said...

Loved Lilly's pounce (and the music). It reminds me of a joke I read years ago about "bed mice" (which, according to the cat narrator, is really what lurks beneath the covers -- not our feet).

I confess I didn't notice the green poodle in vid #1 because I was too busy looking at Lilly and the feet. He has some interesting eyes, though!

The third one made me giggle and dance. Not a bad start to a Friday, all things considered.

Emma said...

I loved the pounce.

......POUNCE!!!!

And Zoe is, of course, charming and highly admirable in all aspects! :)

Now, this Green Marble Poodle.

Wow...

Whoa...

I have never seen anything quite like it!

Lisa said...

Very nice selection today.

We have action ... Pounce
We have beauty and poetry ... Zoe
We have a little Edgar Allen Poe-ish thing going on ... Green Marble Poodle.

Quite an impressive array of genres in one Flip Friday.

Tho I did miss seeing you and the llama. Next Friday perhaps?

Emma said...

Oh yes, I wanted to request the Marcy+Llama video, too, but then that Green Marble Poodle drove everything else from my mind.

Also, I like the name "bed mice" from Linnea's comment. =D