Saturday, September 5, 2009

Cinematic Saturday



Disclaimer: The opinions expressed below do not necessarily represent the opinions of the Rabbit.

We would like to thank you for your patience during this Carrot Negotiation process. We are pleased that you've decided to return to our humble space here on the Internet, and that you are willing to give us the time necessary in order to make all parties happy with the Carrot Payment Arrangements. We hope that waiting for a Rabbit Movie has not altered your Universe in any unalterable way.

Thank You.

Now on to the movies.

First up is a reminder of last week's activities.

You recall, the Blisschick and I had gone to an event called Arts and Drafts, and about the music at that event, I had written this:

Of course, the Heliotropes played, but also my friend MusicMiles (formerly known in this blog as HealthCoach) and his friend, Brad. I took some pretty substandard video of them playing, which you may get to see on Flip Friday this week if I can put it all together.

Well, I put it all together. It's Cinematic Saturday and not Flip Friday of course, and it's a little substandard, as the videos are much too short and strung together in a weird way. But here it goes:

miles and brad play at brewerie from marcy hall on Vimeo.



And, now, the moment you've been waiting for:

zoe and lilly from marcy hall on Vimeo.



Have a great weekend! For those of you en los Estados Unidos, here's to a happy holiday weekend!!

2 comments:

Emma said...

Ah, that's better! =)

I enjoyed the music montage and of course the furry friends!

I vote we give Brad and Miles a carrot each, too.

Lisa said...

Oh Zoe, even tho you held out on us yesterday, I WILL always love you!

And I second Emma's carrot for Brad and Miles idea.