Monday, November 2, 2009

What a fun weekend!

Did you have a fun weekend?

Because, we sure did!

For one thing, I was off from work for almost 5 whole days. It was sort of 41/2 days, but who's counting?

It was a Halloween celebration!


We watched scary movies.

We also watched Saturday Night Fever, which is not a scary movie, but does contain scary hair and shoes.

We played with all the mammals.

I wrote 2 chapters of my new book for writing group!

The Blisschick and I danced like crazy fools (remember, I am her YogaDance class right now) almost every day.

That seems like a lot, but there's still more!

We gave out candy. One creepy tricker treater (an approximately 5 year old and very cute little, frilly princess) said these words to me: "Beware of evil. We eat waffles."

OK, what does that mean? Because now I'm scared of waffles. I don't want to be scared of waffles.

We chopped up a pumpkin. And here's the evidence:

And then, on Sunday, we went for the most lovely of walks.

What? You want to come along on the walk? Is that what I heard you say?

OK, come on!!

a sunday walk from marcy hall on Vimeo.

See, wasn't that a lovely walk?

All this fun was enough to make....Someone...very sleepy:

Watching Humans walk makes me sleepy.

OK, Zoe, we'll let you nap, then.

Shhhhhhh!!! Don't wake the baby! :)

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Emma said...

Lovely walk! Thanks for taking us along. :)

Good soundtrack, Christine!

Sounds like a great weekend. Yay! :) Waffles!

Lisa said...

I am supposed to be on a blog fast, but I find I just cannot live without you and Zoe, as well as a darling dog named Buster. Guess I am just going to give up and give in to my addiction to whimsical women with cute animals!

Tho I am a little upset I did so today ... because now I am scared of waffles too, and I really really like waffles!

lolabunny said...

Thank you (and the Chick!) for one of the best walks I've had in a long time! I live in Arizona so we don't have anything as autumnal nor historic as that. it's still in the 80's here, too :(
*sigh* perhaps someday we can move to a place that has "real" trees!
thanks for sharing your walk!