Monday, November 16, 2009

Oh, Monday! Is it you already?


UGH!

Is it seriously Monday?

How can it be? I mean, I think I say this every week, probably. This time, though, I really mean it!

Here at the Lilypad, the weather was SO NICE outside this past weekend that it was difficult to do anything other than bask in the warm sunshine and be out in the yard. When you get a "crazy November springtime"as MusicMiles referred to it on Saturday, what else can you do?

Oh, I did write a little. But that sunshine and those temperatures just called.

As you can see, I also took the opportunity to do a photo shoot with Miss Zoe. She had her windows open all weekend and did a lot of basking with her bad self.

So, you know-- maybe I didn't write more than a couple thousand words of my book, and maybe I am a little behind on NaNoWriMo, but, I didn't see a Rabbit helping with that process!!!

And, we all know how useful Cats are when there's sunshine anywhere! Sheesh! HOPE-LESS!!! Hopeless. Do you not agree? Come on, tell the truth!

Not that I'm pointing paws. Or claws. Or fingers. Nope. Not pointing at all.

Just saying.

Fans of Miss Zoe will be pleased to know that we also took advantage of the lovely soft sunshiney lighting in the Rabbit Room to get new lagomorph footage for Flip Friday.

This coming week, we will get to work. Really, we'll buckle down. We're close to 20,000 words. We still think we may be able to pull it out. Or, at least get closeish. We're not giving up yet. There's still half a month left, right? We've got so much time, we could go dancing!

OK, SUNSHINE!!!! BRING IT ON!!!! We can handle it now. You just caught us off guard.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

You both look lovely. But how come Miss Zoe is always in front? Oh wait, never mind, I know (((she is kinda a ham, isn't she ... shhh don't tell her I said that...)))

Emma said...

Hey, have you ever thought of dyeing your hair to look just like Zoe's color patterns? I'm not sure where that idea came from. It was just sort of whispered in my ear by a rabbity voice...hmmm...

Well, at least it's Tuesday now! Is that better than Monday? I'm not sure!

Marcy Hall said...

i have never thought of dying my hair to look like zoe's! but i may consider it now!! it would be hard.

Alina said...

I love your Blog and your world!