Friday, October 2, 2009

Flip Friday

Oh, I know.

This is why you come here.

To see the Rabbit Movies.

I get it. Really-- I understand. I like to watch them, too.

Miss Zoe lives here. I watch her all the time in person. And yet, I still like (or, maybe love is a better word) to watch Her Rabbit Movies.

She's simply Magical.

Sigh.

Go ahead. Sigh with me.

Are you ready, then?

Here you go. Here is your Rabbit Infusion:

Zoe: The Movie from marcy hall on Vimeo.




Was that good? Are you set until next week?

Remember, you can watch it as many times as you need to. Miss Zoe is always here for you.

That's just the kind of Thoughtful, Big-Hearted Rabbit she is.

5 comments:

Emma said...

I know this is going to sound crazy...

I wonder if the muscle that rabbits use you pop their noses up and down is a really developed muscle. I mean...those nose move a lot.

If that muscle could be put to other use, I wonder what it could do. Lift weights?

Do you see what I'm saying?

Marcy Hall said...

emma-- you just want the rabbit to do your push ups!! she can't do that for you.

Art D. said...

You're lucky - Not many movie stars will work for dandelions!

Emma said...

Haha! Darn...

LMA said...

I will have you know my daughter wants me to check every Friday morning to see if the bunny is up yet. (So does my son, but don't tell anyone. It'd ruin his 7th-grade street cred. ;-) )

In addition to Her Awesomeness (dandelions! *squee*), we enjoyed the Erasure tune, too!