Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The "Before" of the "After"

So, the week is going OK.

Cats and Rabbit and I are still pretty darn lonely without The Blisschick here.

"Excuse me? Did you say we are doing OK? Because I'm finding the Bunny Monitoring to be a little lax to say the least. Humph!"

I'm going to ignore that. She LOVES Her cat. Don't let her fool you.

It's weird to be in a house where I am the only Human.

It's also strangely quiet around here.

Oh, the cats do their share of talking. That's for sure.

Miss Zoe has been pretty quiet (until the above comment, anyhow!). Though she did thump at the noisy crew with noisy trucks that was resurfacing our street on Monday. It takes a lot to make her thump, though now the street is smooth, so it may have been worth One Thump.

(Perhaps that could be a new form of measurement. A smooth road may be worth One Thump. What might be worth Two?)

Anyhow, as promised Zoe and I would like to share some video from the kitchen painting project.

I wanted to post "Before" and "After" all in one day. But it is so dark and gloomy here today that it's hard to see the new wall colors very well in the videos I tried to take.

So today, I'll show you the "Before." Watching it made me giggle. The narration I did totally makes it sound like I'm on a home makeover show. Except, I am not a Trained Narration Professional, and that fact is Very apparent.

Kitchen Painting at the Lilypad: "Before" from marcy hall on Vimeo.



You'll have to wait until Friday for the "After."

Waiting for it will be worth Two Thumps.

Though, I'm not sure if that's a good thing. Hmmmmm.....

4 comments:

LMA said...

Oh, that door is luscious. Can't wait to see the makeover!

Emma said...

*thump thump*

I enjoyed this video! Your house is so cute AND beautiful. I secretly want to explore every print and decoration in there. I love all the colors. Ahhhhhhhh....

Lisa said...

Wee! What fun!

How great to be able to 'visit' the Lilypad again :-D

Happy Painting!!!

Wild Roaming One (WRO) said...

Well that's a great video, what are you talkin' about?! Looking forward to seeing the 'after'...

WRO