Friday, October 9, 2009

Finally!! Flip Friday!!!

And, I say FINALLY FLIP FRIDAY meaning-- FINALLY it's FRIDAY!!!!

That means, of course, the long-awaited return of the Blissful Chick who also lives here.

YAY!!

And just when Miss Lilly was beginning to warm up to me, too.

Oh, well.

So, in honor of the Chick's return, here are two videos.

First, the "After" of the kitchen movies. You are getting to see it before the Chick!!! Do you feel privileged or what??

As it turns out, the narration is totally boring. Sorry. I tried to get a Certain Rabbit to help with that, but She was uncooperative.

Imagine that!!!

The "After" Kitchen Movie from marcy hall on Vimeo.



And, speaking of feeling privileged, here's your Rabbit Movie for the Week.

Watch at Your Own Risk: It could be Too Cute to be good for you!!

This Week's Zoe Movie from marcy hall on Vimeo.



If you're reading these words, I'm hoping that means you've lived through the Cuteness.

Good show.

Have a good weekend!!

5 comments:

Art D. said...

It's so cool to hear what you sound like. (it's weird, but i like having a voice to go with a blog) I like the kitchen; not sure about the door (although Carly & I generally approve of any paint color with a food name).
When I started the Zoe video, Derby came running over! Seriously!

Emma said...

I'm thinking of Zoe kind of like Hello Kitty. This is the Lady Marmalade Zoe like the Pirate Hello Kitty. Well, I know what I mean if no one else does!!

I like all the paint colors and they look like very well-done paint jobs, too.

Yay for the return of Christine!

LMA said...

I really, really, REALLY covet your front door, in any color. *cough*

Zoe as Lady Marmalade is awesome. I always watch these with my daughter and I imagine one day I'll be sending you Zoe fanart.

I hope you and Christine have a lovely week!

Lisa said...

I LOVE the NEW version!!!

So very cool :-)

Couldn't really picture the color changes in my head, even with your swatches....but the finished version is delightful!

Nice job!

Jeanne Frances Klaver said...

WOW! I love it! I think Blisschick will, too, but I look forward to this journey. Zoe's video was awesome, as always. It's such fun to visit you!