Wednesday, October 14, 2009

WHERE IS THAT RABBIT??

Is that what you're asking yourself?

"Where's that Rabbit?" you're thinking. Maybe you even said it out loud to your Cat. Or, your Dog. Or, to Your Very Own Rabbit.

Don't you worry your long, fuzzy ears. She's back.

And by back, I obviously mean.. back.

She is not that interested in you. But that's OK.

What matters is your interest in Her.

She can feel it.

You see, the Blisschick came home and there's been excitement and busyosity and going back to work after 9 days off, and on, and on, and on. So much catching up to do.

So, we missed blogging for a couple of days. Do you want to make something of it?

Look out your window. Miss Zoe is waiting for you outside. You don't want it to come to that do you?

I didn't think so.

So, instead, why not just check out this painting I made for the Blisschick while she was away:



Written on it is this piece of a poem by Rumi:

My head is bursting with the JOY of the unknown.
My heart is EXPANDING a thousand fold.
Every cell, taking wings, FLIES about the world.

JOY EXPANDING FLIES.

Cool, huh?

That Rumi. Always so cool.

"Like a Rabbit," said Miss Zoe. "Mr. Rumi was cool like Me."

SO very true.

Cool like a Rabbit.

That's something we can all work toward.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

*so*very*special*

Beautiful artwork, as usual, Marcy!

What a fantastic, loving, and supportive partner you are :-)

Lisa said...

You see that little stick there, just above Zoe? For a second, I thought it was a pen or marker ... that Zoe had taken up Art, like you! Thank goodness not, that would be too much fabulousness for one rabbit.

What a beautiful painting - so much talent there in your little house :)

And that Rumi quote! ... I am changing my email sig Right This Minute.

LMA said...

Oh, wow. My face wants to grin and my eyes want to puddle.

Marcy, you rock in every way! (You, too, Zoe. Mom needs some attention every now and then, too, right? ;-D)

Anonymous said...

Marcy the painting is so very beautiful and looks amazing on that lush red wall with the other artwork!!
I love it!
beautiful gift, beautiful art
xxsm

Sojourner said...

Love the painting! I bow to your creative spirit. You rock.