Monday, April 19, 2010

You're Going Where?

You're Going WHERE???

So, I haven't said anything about this yet, but about three or so weeks ago, I found out that a trip to Italy was in my future.

My very near future.  Very near.   Like, as in, this Fall.

I know that Zoe is not pleased.  She is perhaps "glad for my opportunity"....but....well, you know.   She's pretty sure that looking at pictures of Italy is enough. 

This is the scoop:  My Mom and my Aunt were going to Italy with two friends.  One friend canceled, and I suddenly became the new friend because when asked if he wanted to go, my father said, "Ummmmmmm......No."

OK!  I'll go!  Twist my arm!!!!

The itinerary begins with 3 nights in Milan, and then a trip to Tuscany to stay in a villa just south of Florence for the following two weeks. 

Do you think the villa allows Rabbits?

I can't believe I'm going to say this, but, even without a Rabbit, this trip sounds pretty Dreamy.  

Dreamy = Tuscany during Wine Season.

Zoe may have Her back to me for the rest of the year, though.  Can I handle that?

At least the back part is Cute.

SIGH.

Oh, and then there's this Rabbit, too.
Oh, dear.  I'm not sure there's any hope for me.

6 comments:

Art D. said...

Yeah, you HAVE to go. Blisschick and Zoe may spend the entire trip sulking in their respective willow chalets, but I'm sure they'll forgive you.
;-)

Christiana Spiritguide said...

I believe the cure is presents. Lots of lots of presents. For both of your rabbits.....LOL.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Italy!


SWOOOOOOOOON

Emma said...

Haha! I didn't realize you had a THIRD rabbit in the house. You're definitely gonna see a lot of rabbit backs...

But of course this trip is going to be wonderful! =D

Debra She Who Seeks said...

We spent a couple of weeks in Tuscany in autumn 2008. Fall is the perfect time to go because the weather is moderate, not blisteringly hot like in summer. You will have a fabulous time, you lucky girl! I'm excited for you!

StorytellERdoc said...

LOL...this is a hysterical post, M! Love the pics, too. Tell C that her Lee Rider Jeans are looking damn hot! LOL

J