Friday, April 17, 2009

Flip Friday!

This week has been delightful.

The weather's warming up. The sun has been shining. I've been riding my bike to work for days in a row.

Miss Zoe even had her window open when I got home yesterday. Miss Lilly was curled up in the window, and she smelled like fresh, Spring air.

This weekend, the weather is supposed to be even better. And that means the Blisschick and I will be going outside to do that planting we've been planning since the beginning of the year.

Remember these lovely seeds?

Miss Zoe is excited because a few of the seeds we plant this weekend will be for her. Some Lettuce, some Carrots, some Parsley...

...wait! Parsley?

Did someone say Parsley?

(Oh, wait. That was me, wasn't it?)

On the subject of Parsley, Miss Zoe would like you to watch the following movie:



And, she's sure if you like that movie, that you're also sure to like the next one.

Though, it has not a thing to do with Parsley.



Happy Flip Friday!!

Here's hoping you also get a bath. Or some Parsley.

Whichever you prefer.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

How do you have such sweet animals?! That is so precious, and if I ever brought a rabbit into this house, there would not be licking and nuzzling - our cats barely tolerate each other.

I'm showing this video to my cat Lucy - this is how I would like her to behave!

Emma said...

1. Zoe has this amazing Continuous Eating Action. Nomnomnomnomnom x infinity.

2. AWWWWWWWWWWW!

Anonymous said...

Cats that love rabbits and rabbits who put up with cat washing. Amazing!!