Friday, September 24, 2010

Flip Friday

This will be the last Flip Friday in awhile, so Zoe and I put our heads together to come up with something special.

A BLACK AND WHITE MOVIE!!

OK, well, it may not be what you think.

This black and white movie is a black and white movie because it stars....Black and White Animals!!!

Specifically, it stars two of the Lilypad's famous Black and White Animals. You will see the ones, but one has Thumbs, and one has, well....Very Long Ears.

A special thanks goes out to the Chick, who filmed the footage for this particular film. It has a rough, documentary feel to it, which matches the rough and tumble subjects.

Without further delay then, we present to you A Black and White Movie:

Black and White Movie from marcy hall on Vimeo.

Have a great weekend!!!

4 comments:

StorytellERdoc said...

Hey M! Good luck next week and enjoy your once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. How amazing a gift from your mother!

We'll be thinking of you!

Emma said...

Can I sit on this blanket, too? It seems like a great place to be!!

Excellent B&W animals.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

So where did you get this magickal green quilt that causes animals to shapeshift from rabbits into cats? Cool!

Have fun in Italy, Marcy! Make the most of it!

LMA said...

A Country Rarely Heard From (my son, Connor) had this to say: "Their animals are cute even when they aren't doing anything."

As for me, I don't care how many times I see a cat wash its face, I will squeal from the cuteness.

Buon viaggio, Marcy! I can't wait to hear about all of your exciting adventures!