Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A Show of hands, Please

I would venture to say that a few of you out there have missed your Weekly Rabbit Movies.

Is that so?

Because it feels like forever since one was posted.  I think it may actually be Forever.

Well, no, not really.  

I think my issue has been that losing Miss Zoe also made me lose interest in making movies for a bit.  She was so integral to the whole Movie Making Process, and though I have made movies since, and though She has been a part of them (they do say "Miss Zoe Presents, after all), something about the whole process has felt a bit off.

But, I think I am ready to let that go.  I have to remember that Zoe is always with me, the same as all the Cats who went to Sparkle Pond before Her. 

She is not here in corporeal form anymore, but She is always with me.  Sometimes I forget that. 

Since She has gone to Sparkle Pond, I have not been able to watch a video of Her.  It just still feels too hard.  But for Friday, I think I want that to stop.  I think I want to post a video, an Oldie and a Goodie, of Miss Zoe.  We will all watch it and remember Her Beauty.  Because, it Was and Remains Great.

Are you with me?

I guess you had better be!!

OK.  See you then for Flip Friday.

5 comments:

Art D said...

I think I have said it before, but I am right there with you; some things just aren't the same without Derby around.

Art D said...

....Shouldn't that be "a show of hands/paws/noses/ears"? ;-)

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I've been going through rabbit movie withdrawal so much that I've been forced to trawl YouTube for a fix. Isn't this the BIGGEST rabbit you've ever seen?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KsfZLqYblY&feature=player_embedded

Rebecca said...

Count me in!

Emma said...

We're with you!